Wednesday, February 27, 2013

printing a copy of the guide

I am indebted to one of my readers, Dr Fred Hubble from  Florida for the following information. If you want to make a printed copy of the guide, consider  www.bestvaluecopy.com  Fred says they do it for $55 and deliver in 8 days. If you have to suffer a really slow connection. like me, I suspect they'll take a flash drive, rather than doing it online. I haven't used then myself but their website looks pretty good. And, as I never thought of this, if anyone wants the guide on a drive rather than a CD I'm happy to do this

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dr. Loveridge,

    I just attempted to get a copy of your PDF printed at 'Bestvaluecopy.com'. They called me back to say that the PDF (-60 mb) looked a little blurry, as if the file had been scanned. Is it possible to obtain a higher fidelity PDF? Thanks very much.

    Best wishes, John Lafleur
    (johnelafleur@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a big file and it might get messy if the line is slow. The file was scanned but is in HD and it's very clear when I print it out on my laser printer directly from the CD. I'm not a tech guy, but you could check the connection. Dr. Hubble was very happy with the quality of his when he did it
      Peter

      Delete
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete